Following are the terms and conditions for admissions.
- Admission is only for boys.
- Admissions open for 45 eligible students for each class.
- Reservations are as per Govt. Norms (For SC,ST,SBC,NT,OBC,EX.Servicemen).
- English/ Marathi medium students are eligible for admission.
- Admission will be given according to the vacant seats available for each class.
- Student should be medically & Physically fit.
- Medical checkup will be done by the school.
- Six passport size photos along with the parents at the time of admission.
- He should pass 4th std. & age should be in between 10 to 11 years upto 1st June.
- For 11th std. student must pass 10th std. & age should be 16 to 16 ½ for them. Entrance medical exam is compulsory.
Hostel And Mess Charges
Government of Maharashtra has delegated the power to Sainiki School authorities to collect charges ( Hostel and Mess-35,000/- & Students Bank Rs. 5000/- ) the amount is subjected to review by the government time to time.